Sunday, March 04, 2007

New Babies!



Well, I thought I would post a picture to show what has been keeping me busy the last week or so. We have five of these little darlings born in the last couple weeks and I have been playing "Momma" to one in particular who has been rejected. She was on the bottle every four hours around the clock and it was tiring me out to say the least - lol! She is now feeding every six hours so it is much easier to get some sleep! They are worth it though - there is nothing as sweet as a baby lamb!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

She sure is a sweetie and so are you for being such a good Momma to her.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Kerry, she is soooooooo, soooo darling, do you spin their wool? Oh she is so cute.
Gail

11:15 AM  
Blogger Charlene ♥ NC said...

What a precious little one. How in the world could it be rejected? Thanks for sharing!

7:23 AM  
Blogger kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Hi - I don't spin their wool but I do have good intentions of doing so each year - does that count? lol

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious baby!! You're a real sweatheart! Linda Nekola

12:30 PM  
Blogger Maggie R said...

How Adorable!!! My goodness I wouldn't get anything done with those cuties around. I would be playing all day!! VBG
((((hugs))))
Maggie

7:14 AM  
Blogger kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Thanks Maggie! They are real easy to love, that is for sure!!
Hugs,
Kerry

9:17 AM  
Blogger Teri Leslie said...

She is so cute. Did you pick a name?

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home