Friday, March 02, 2007

CQI DYB Christmas Round Robin - Debbie R's block



This is a DYB block I just finished for Debbie R. in a CQI Round Robin. For some reason I found the Christmas theme a real challenge. One thing I did on it that I had never tried before was the "snail trail" of beads on the right hand side. I really enjoyed doing that and I think I'll be doing more of them. I also did a waste canvas bird house. These were beautiful blocks that Debbie had made and they already looked wonderful before any stitching was done on them. Maybe that is why it was so hard to put needle to fabric in this case!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Ooh! It's gorgeous! I can hardly wait to see it in person, because pics never tell the whole story, but this is ooh! ooh! nice! Thanks!!!

12:23 AM  
Blogger kerrykatiecakes2 said...

LOL - I am delighted that you like what I'v done Debbie. I hope you like it as well when you see it in person!
Hugs,
Kerry

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home